Valentines Day Cards – Children’s Crafts
It’s Valentines Day tomorrow so it’s time to start making some Valentines Day cards! My 3 year old nanny child made three. One for his parents, one for his brother and one for his little girlfriend! (Ok, not his girlfriend but they are like best friends!)
Valentines Day Cards – We used:
Step by step:
- Bend the red foil card in half to resemble a card.
- Cut the white card down to size to fit on top of the red card.
- Using a pencil draw a love heart on the white card (or get your child to draw one.)
- Get your child to finger paint! Using red and white pain inside the heart. Set aside to let dry.
- Inside the card write something special and encourage your child to sign their name or draw some kisses.
- Glue the white card with the love heart on top of the red card.
- You have a Valentines Day card!
These cards turned out to look very cute! The 3 year old really enjoyed making these and his little girlfriend enjoyed receiving her card! They are perfect for little children to make as they aren’t too difficult.