It’s Valentines Day tomorrow so it’s time to start making some cards! My 3 year old nanny child made three. One for his parents, one for his brother and one for his little girlfriend! (Ok, not his girlfriend but they are like best friends!)
- Red card – bent in half (foil card)
- White card
- Red paint
- White paint
Step by step:
- Bend the red foil card in half to resemble a card.
- Cut the white card down to size to fit on top of the red card.
- Using a pencil draw a love heart on the white card (or get your child to draw one.)
- Get your child to finger paint! Using red and white pain inside the heart. Set aside to let dry.
- Inside the card write something special and encourage your child to sign their name or draw some kisses.
- Glue the white card with the love heart on top of the red card.
- You have a Valentines Day card!